In order to help you take your organization or team to the next level, it’s important to understand your current culture, team dynamics, strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities.
To that end, I interview your senior team members along with a cross-section of managers, employees and stakeholders. All interviews are confidential.
I focus especially on the areas that limit or impede your organizational effectiveness and hinder your ability to take your organization to the next level of culture alignment, engagement, ownership, motivation and/or performance.
These areas typically include performance, quality, service, customers, culture, communication, teamwork, trust, leadership and collaboration.
Purpose of the Interviews
The interviews enable me to fully stand in your world so I can facilitate and coach you with maximum relevance and effectiveness. They also enable me to prepare you for future breakthrough work and build the credibility, trust and relationship needed for effectively consulting, coaching and facilitating the process.
Typical interview questions include:
- What are the key challenges and opportunities your organization faces?
- How cohesive, aligned and trusting is your team?
- How open, honest, courageous and effective is communication?
- Is there a clear, compelling vision and strategy that everyone in the organization is on the same page about?
- How well do departments, functions and geographies partner, communicate and collaborate?
- What are stakeholders and customers most pleased and frustrated about?
The interview process is customized with tailored questions for your organization or team based on your specific reality, circumstances, challenges and opportunities.
At the end of the interviews, I provide you with a succinct, effective and honest cultural analysis — a written report — containing powerful and useful insights into the current condition of your team or organization, as well as suggestions on what is needed for your team to step up to the next level.