The areas of development vary from person to person; therefore, coaching engagements are customized to clients’ personality, style, circumstances, opportunities and needs.
Whether our executive coaching takes place as part of a larger transformational or team development process or as a standalone project, executive coaching typically includes:
- A kick-off dialogue to clarify and align on:
- Areas of development and opportunity.
- Key objectives of the coaching engagement — i.e. what success looks like.
- Key ground rules and expectations (me and you) for the coaching work.
- A 360-degree assessment with people who know you and interact with you on a regular basis (superiors, peers, subordinates, stakeholders and customers).
- An honest, succinct and useful summary of my observations about your starting point and what is needed for you to go to the next level.
- A minimum of a bi-weekly cadence of coaching calls or meetings to fulfil the objectives of our coaching engagement.
The executive coaching program is NOT based on time/hours spent in coaching sessions, but rather on providing value and driving outcomes. When I take you on it’s a genuine commitment on my part. Hence, throughout the coaching engagement, I am available on an ad-hoc basis to provide as much real-time coaching, guidance and support as needed and requested.